Saturday, June 26, 2010

Hello, World!




So yeah. I'm Manuel Magalhães, a portuguese independent game developer, and I created this blog to have a place to post development notes of my games among other things.
The tools I use for game making are Game Maker 8 Pro, SFRX and Paint.net or/and Photoshop CS4.
I created two games: The Escape (art-y game) and Tea Time (frenetic arcade game). Both only work natively at Windows, although Tea Time works fine with Wine. Soon with the release of Game Maker for Mac I can port them to, well, Mac.
And finally Decomestime (The-có-més-time) Studios is my company name, it means nothing, but its original and not too shady.

I hope that you find my work interesting! =D
You can find The Escape and Tea Time at my Game Jolt profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment