Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 - About Decomestime Studio and more



Hi again. I said last post that I would write a post in mid-December, but I decided that it would be better to write it with the aftermath of Decomestime Studio this year. But I will begin first with:

Ludum Dare 19:

This Ludum Dare sucked for me. The theme was "Discovery", and I thought on making quickly an art game, because it went SO well with "The Escape"* /sarcasm.

It happened to be a bad game. I was with other things in mind so I didn't for that make a decent game.
Oh well, it's wasn't the best way to end the year but anyway, I will do a "much" better game next year.

The game I did for LD is called "Portrait Exploration", full description and download in this link: http://www.ludumdare.com/compo/ludum-dare-19/?action=preview&uid=2490

Untitled Project:

On #screenshotsunday in Twitter I posted some images about a game that I was making about a robot in ice. Days later I released a teaser to Youtube.
I don't know if I'm going to finish it but I hope so.
Here's the teaser: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ow_7Lu9OYyk

Death Missile?:

Also posted about another project on #screenshotsunday that was Death Missile, an arcade shooter, but more info on that later.



















Deech - Eight

I did by request a cover for a album called "Eight" by Deech. You can listen to it here (it's a cool album, honestly): http://deech.bandcamp.com/album/eight:































Aftermath:

It was a great first year for Decomestime Studio. I thank the indie community for being a bunch of cool guys and gals! Here's hoping that next year will be as good, if not better, than this one. So see me again next year (or this year in some timezones)!


* It was my first game, but I'm sure if I had dedicated a little more time to it the game would have been better. (The game was made in two days for Valentine's Day, for nobody in particular)

No comments:

Post a Comment