Monday, September 12, 2011

NEON ON and new project

I really need to keep up with this blog, so I'll do the promise that when I release a game I got to create a new post about it. Twitter serves as an informal "on the moment" feed about my games' development, but I should get this up to date with new releases, specially due to a game to be released that's mentioned below.

NEON ON:

NEON ON is a game that I did for Stencyl's Summer Game Jam. Didn't placed, but at least got a Staff Pick, which is cool. :)
It's a frenetic arena shooter with achievements and power-ups. While I'm happy with the end result I wish I had released some kind of beta to people try to improve the final version. The result of not doing this was the game being too easy.
You can play it at Stencyl.com, Game Jolt or Kongregate.

New Project: 


I don't want to spoil much about it, when the time comes I'll give more details of it. For now I can say that's a physics puzzle game that I'm making for iOS. My next post shall be about this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment